Wednesday 1 September 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen

This is a vinyl sign I designed for our bathroom door.

For ages I had been looking for original mid-century ladies and gents toilet door plaques like the ones you sometimes see in pubs and cafes, until eventually realised I could make my own.

Getting it run out at the signmakers was a pretty expensive, I could have brought the unit cost down if I'd had loads of them done. But hey, I didn't do that.

No, you can't use the toilet here if you don't look like either of these groovy cats. As Kenneth Williams told his visitors, you'll have to make alternative arrangements!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. And those are really cool. It looks so proper.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love these for my cafe... can you make any more???? E: stonarcafe@yahoo.co.uk JUDI x <3

    ReplyDelete